Please submit all media requests to [email protected]. If your request is urgent, call us on 1300 CYBER1 (1300 292 371).
- 08 January 2019: ACSC adds Rackspace DHE to Certified Cloud Services List
- 21 December 2018: National Cyber Security Adviser urges end to complacency after global theft of commercial secrets
- 13 December 2018: ACSC adds Google Cloud Platform to CCSL
- 04 December 2018: New approach to support Australia’s cyber security
- 01 November 2018: Austal cyber security incident
- 30 October 2018: Australia maintains a key role in international cyber security community
- 12 October 2018: Joint report on publicly available hacking tools
- 9 October 2018: Record number of competitors team up to reverse the threat
- 7 October 2018: One in four Australians hit by cybercrime - reversing the threat
- 29 September 2018: Correcting the record: Certified Cloud Services List
- 28 August 2018: Who will be Australia’s next Boss of the SOC?
- 6 July 2018: Perth Joint Cyber Security Centre protecting West Australians
- 18 June 2018: Joint statement on the PageUp Limited data incident
Alastair MacGibbon is the Head of the Australian Cyber Security Centre and the National Cyber Security Adviser at the Department of Home Affairs. He leads the implementation of the Governments Cyber Security Strategy, transforming Australia’s cyber security landscape to realise the economic and social benefits of a cyber resilient nation, and deliver Australia’s cyber security operational capacity.
Prior to taking up his appointment Alastair MacGibbon was Australia’s first eSafety Commissioner. Before that he worked for 15 years as an Agent with the Australian Federal Police, including as founding Director of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre. Along with private sector roles such as Senior Director of Trust, Safety and Customer Support at eBay, Alastair MacGibbon was a Director of the Centre for Internet Safety at the University of Canberra.
For more information on the ACSC, visit our corporate page.